• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 04:43:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Some problems found.

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, October 10, 2012, 03:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

I have found same problems with the Birel kart or as you might say Beta7.   First one, im not sure about this one but why is he pushing IN the gearstick..? also should the bar be going through his leg? ;D        and then there this one were the hand got the same grip as it was on the wheel but its not actaully on the wheel :P (its not changing gear)     these are not big problems but im a bit pedantic :)  sorry

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

LIAM-36-AUS

sorry but what do u mean by that?  do u mean i should only ask 1 question?

James Beer

Just Ignore him liam, he's got nothing better to do so he makes  stupid remarks, I've also found a few bugs like when he holds the clutch in his right hand goes all weird on the wheel?? Also I like the new design of kart when people first join the server, the kart looks like toilet on wheels!
I don't think kz1 was as good as last beta!

But the bugs can be solved beta 8 hopefully, at the moment their smally nigly things to complain about ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on October 10, 2012, 09:01:02 AM
Just Ignore him liam, he's got nothing better to do so he makes  stupid remarks, I've also found a few bugs like when he holds the clutch in his right hand goes all weird on the wheel?? Also I like the new design of kart when people first join the server, the kart looks like toilet on wheels!

But the bugs can be solved beta 8 hopefully, at the moment their smally nigly things to complain about ;)
yeah,ok.   KZ1 just does'nt have that really fast feel like in beta 6.     and What new design? 

James Beer

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on October 10, 2012, 09:09:44 AM
Quote from: Intrepid junior max on October 10, 2012, 09:01:02 AM

yeah,ok.   KZ1 just does'nt have that really fast feel like in beta 6.     and What new design?

its to reduce lag when entering a server (beta 6 had a white kart and you could not see the driver) look on a server when people join you'll see what i mean

fdg1997

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on October 10, 2012, 08:28:48 AM
sorry but what do u mean by that?  do u mean i should only ask 1 question?

no,its because you created two IDENTICAL topics... but you deleted one so its fine =D