• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 03:38:27 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Stats page not recording finishes

Started by Cross, April 19, 2013, 01:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cross

I am not sure if this is an actual bug but if you are in a race and win but the others retire before you take the checkered flag it is like it never happened. I have and 2-3 wins the past few days but since on the last lap or two the others saw they were to far back or spun in a last effort they retire. Then according to the stats webpage the race never happened. It is very annoying not getting credit for a win because the others retire from the race instead of finishing. 

nmpcs

I think that it's considered like you're starting a race alone.
It will only count if you have at least 2 drivers starting and finishing.
Yeah it's a lillte bit annoying when you srart a race with a nr of drivers, everyone quits and you don't get credited for your win.

I finish all my races even if I spin 30 times. In that case it's not about winning, it's about improving my driving.
I only quit if I get stuck, roll over or get rammed in a way that I cannot continue.
If the kart still runs I'll drive it :)

Cross

I am the same way. I have noticed very few drive this way though. It seems like as soon as they spin once the retire then start asking everyone to restart. I have seen a number of drivers that can qualify fast but cannot hold it together for even a short race. Rather then working on this they always seem to retire and want to start over.

nmpcs

You're right. It's a shame :(
A few days ago I was in a race at Goldenport and I arrived just before the qualifiying was over, so I didn't manage to take a qualifying time and had to start the race from last.
Just in the first lap I went too fast in a left corner and went out through the curb at the right side of the track and saw myself stuck in the dirt.
Do you think I quit? Hell no. It took me 3 minutes to get out of there but I did.
What happened next was kind of embarrassing....
During the final lap I went out again in the same corner and got stuck again....... xD
This time took me 5 minutes to realize I wasn't getting out of there...... sadly I had to quit.

So, this goes to everybody.... if you see me in a race with you and you have already finished the race and are eager to start another one.... wait 1 or 2 minutes before exiting..... the delay is just me trying to finish the race too :D