• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 02:13:38 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Problem with the demo

Started by Ouistiti, January 03, 2015, 03:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouistiti

Hello everybody !

Firtsly, i'm 15 and i'm French so my English is not terrible !

Secondly, I'have a problem with the demo, when I start kart.exe, all is good i'm on the game, I tick "Demo" and after ... juste an picture with a kart and a driver ! I can do nothing ! I can move the mouse !

Help me please !

Thanks !

Tr!st@n

Maybe the options are off-screen because the graphics settings are wrong? Otherwise i dont have an idea, sorry.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Ouistiti

Yes that's maybe that, because the picture is not center !

How i can chanhge that ?
Thanks !

PiBoSo

Quote from: Ouistiti on January 03, 2015, 03:59:00 PM
Yes that's maybe that, because the picture is not center !

How i can chanhge that ?
Thanks !

The default resolution is set in the file kart.ini, in the Kart Racing Pro installation folder.

Ouistiti

Yes, I see
But now, what i do ? I try to change the "1" (for "Fulscreen") on a 0 but the Windows is really small, with 0,8, the same !

Thanks !

PiBoSo

Quote from: Ouistiti on January 03, 2015, 04:14:05 PM
Yes, I see
But now, what i do ? I try to change the "1" (for "Fulscreen") on a 0 but the Windows is really small, with 0,8, the same !

Thanks !

Good start values should be:

x = 800
y = 600
fullscreen = 0

Then it should be possible to set a proper resolution in Settings -> Graphics

Ouistiti

Ok, i try this and I tell you !

Ouistiti

BigA

Hello,

I am having this same problem.  I am hoping the solution mentioned will resolve my issue.  However, after changing the values in kart.ini and attempting to save it, an error window pops up stating "Access is denied."  Is anyone able to assist me with what I may be doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance.

Ross

PiBoSo

Quote from: BigA on March 09, 2015, 05:20:11 AM
Hello,

I am having this same problem.  I am hoping the solution mentioned will resolve my issue.  However, after changing the values in kart.ini and attempting to save it, an error window pops up stating "Access is denied."  Is anyone able to assist me with what I may be doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance.

Ross

If you don't have the rights to modify files in the "Program Files" folder, one option is to run Notepad as administrator, and then open, modify and save kart.ini