• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 05:15:17 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Unussual bug

Started by snosno15, December 14, 2013, 02:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snosno15

This is really weird..

When i open the game ( without setting my wheel in the pc ) i can play fine with my keyboard.
But when i plug in my wheel, i can set my settings, and as soon i press " To track " i get this box, and then the game crashes..

Help, what can i do? :) I wanna practice for the 2014 season  >:( :(

snosno15

BTW my computer specs are, i5-4670K , 8GB ddr3 ram, 2gb msi twin frozer III grapich card, and windows 8 :)

PiBoSo

What steering wheel are you using?
If it is a Thrustmaster, there is a report that updating the drivers solves the issue.

snosno15

I'm using a logitech G25.. But i've been using it on my older pc...

BTW piboso, i've bought the full game and had it on my old PC, witch burnd down, now i can't find the activation key for the game on my new PC, what shall i do? buy the game again?  ???

PiBoSo

Quote from: snosno15 on December 14, 2013, 04:15:17 PM
I'm using a logitech G25.. But i've been using it on my older pc...

BTW piboso, i've bought the full game and had it on my old PC, witch burnd down, now i can't find the activation key for the game on my new PC, what shall i do? buy the game again?  ???

Is the Logitech software up to date?
License key sent to your email address. Please check in spam folder, too.

snosno15

Yes, everything is updated, i've even downloaded the game 3 times, so with the software.. its really weird

snosno15

I can play f1, need for speed etc, but not KRP, everything works perfect, as soon i press "To track" everything freezes, and i get theese messages, and a crash.

snosno15

PiBoSo

Please try a clean install, deleting all the files in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/

snosno15

After i did the clean install, it does the bug, even with keyboard, not only my wheel.... Can't you help me via skype or teamviewer..
Skypename is : vfarfar 
there 2 , choose Angelo :)

Flamber

I've had the same problem with my Ferrari F430.What I've done:
-Clean install
-Drivers updating
-Setting different FFB settings.
Also found out that it works without FFB.(you can try,it should xD)

Okay,but you need FFB! To make it work I made a clean install,DELETED my FFB drivers,reinstalled the PC and installed the latest drivers for the wheel. And then you got a piece of the cake ! :)

Enjoy!  :)

snosno15

Thank you, i will try that :)

snosno15

It still does the same, as soon i press "to track" everything freezes and i get and error ...

Flamber

Okay,did you try the following?:

-Delete COMPLETELY KRP from the My Documents folder
-Uninstall your FFB drivers and restart the PC after these 2 steps
-Install the latest FFB and graphics drivers
-Start the game.

If you did,try to run it WITHOUT FFB(disable it in the settings) and tell the results.Also,what wheel are you using?
If it doesn't do problems without FFB,try to Disable the auto-centering(make it by the game) and try the game with FFB WITHOUT auto-centering from the wheel.

If this doesn't help,I don't have more ideas.Anyway,it should work without the FFB,I'm 100% sure about it because I had the same problem.:)
Good luck.

snosno15

It still does the same thing, after i've followed you're instructions :(

I have a logitech g25, but im thinking it's because of the windows 8.1....

If you want to, you can help me via skype/teamviewer. My name on skype is: vfarfar
choose the "angelo" one :)