• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:55:55 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

new intrepid 2011 by Roud

Started by Roud, June 07, 2011, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roud

Hello has all, I have just finished the intrepid kart by listening to advice(council) of Racehard, and Voila the result(profit), by hoping that ca will please you http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/intrepid.jpg/

and the dowload http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

enjoy !!

EVO

The download link doent work.  I often spend more time on suits than the karts.  this one is vey hard. I cant tell from the picture if you did the suit like this
check it out
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Roud

Barlo

Roud, you stole my picture I had uploaded earlier.  >:(

Roud

EVO

I was going to say something...but i figured you two would work it out.  The karts look the same aside from some edge and numberplate improvement.  THe suit is the big diffrence.  needs some updating it looks like last years, without the fuel tank design on the sholder, and arms. I feel bad about the conflict but this happens all the time in skinning and the internet in general.  Their is no such thing as property.  Information is free and people will do as they please.  Its sucks but its for the best. THis is how we grow

Barlo

Well evo, but warns everyone that they must install the two intrepid so that everyone can get the version you want and that neither this ugly.

EVO

Roud i think you should go back and complete the suits for the other karts you have released.  Only that that way will you become the best. Also try to do backwardsbanana technique he used on his Zinardi kart from now on.  ITs more time consuming but the quality is better. Good luck, geat work