• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 04:03:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Tony Kart 2013

Started by Jakob98, October 27, 2012, 05:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

October 29, 2012, 07:27:28 PM #30 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:30:15 PM by EVO
you should trim the sticker before the edge of the panels. and there us a horizontal piece at the top
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

backwardsbanana

Remember, the bodykits itself aren't green. Be sure to leave a white lower layer and make the sticker effect. From your pictures, it seems as if the whole side pods are green. The white background of the pods should still be visible. Other than that, spectacular work mate ! :)

EVO

they are white but they just around the edge so it looks like they wrap around the whole pod.  Yeah the stick effect is really nice.  Like the Zinardi u did Banana

Ryan Harris

Sorry for the delay, i had some assignments that desperately needed working on. The release will be up within the next 5 hours. Promise :)

And yes all pods are the grey standard colour. And i have analysed the actual stickers on the sidepods and they do rap around the ends. :)

And yes i will try to trim them :)

Jakob98

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on October 30, 2012, 08:12:03 AM
Sorry for the delay, i had some assignments that desperately needed working on. The release will be up within the next 5 hours. Promise :)

And yes all pods are the grey standard colour. And i have analysed the actual stickers on the sidepods and they do rap around the ends. :)

And yes i will try to trim them :)
nice!!

James Beer

Ryan Harris

Ryan Harris

OH sorry!! my bad, i use 2.8  ::)

And due to other commitments, i have not been able to work on the suit. I am currently trying to contact Barlo about borrowing his suit design because it is PERFECT ;) But here are the latest WIP shots :

asehauDLM

Racehard

Barlo

James Beer

EVO

i made the suit with the shumacher helmet you can use it if you want.  if you need the Psd let me know

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on October 30, 2012, 12:52:36 PM
OH sorry!! my bad, i use 2.8  ::)

And due to other commitments, i have not been able to work on the suit. I am currently trying to contact Barlo about borrowing his suit design because it is PERFECT ;) But here are the latest WIP shots :

Looks great Ryan! cant wait to try it out!  ;D

Alex10