• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 09:31:59 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

new pilot, help

Started by NACHO, October 08, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NACHO

hi, i bought the sim yersterda, it ran very well, but i only download the demo version. where can i find the rest of the game? can i play with anybody? i always alone int the track or maybe one other kart, but is boring, and last, can i play against the computer? thank you very much!!

Sam Flintham

You have to login at the first page on the sim to be able to access all features of it ;)

NACHO

thanks, i did log in, but i have only 2 tracks and if i want a helmet design a dont have the folders drivers in my computer to put the archive in. why the game i dowloaded is very tinny and another players have bnigger games? thanks and sorry about my english im argentine

NACHO

Quote from: NACHO on October 11, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
thanks, i did log in, but i have only 2 tracks and if i want a helmet design a dont have the folders drivers in my computer to put the archive in. why the game i dowloaded is very tinny and another players have bnigger games? thanks and sorry about my english im argentine

i dit it, bur a i have less contein than the odther, how i dowload the drivers folder and circuit, etc etc

NACHO

Quote from: NACHO on October 11, 2013, 11:23:33 PM
Quote from: NACHO on October 11, 2013, 10:46:24 PM

i dit it, bur a i have less contein than the odther, how i dowload the drivers folder and circuit, etc etc

sorry i ask to many quiestions, but when and where can i race, i tried but i found one or two races only with a pair of guys. are bigger races or something laki that, i came from iracong a i think i donk know anything about this sim cause appears very boring. thanks for your answer my friend