• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

how do i save the skins to get them onto my kart

Started by Diddy4957, June 09, 2011, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

can anybody help as i dont no where to put the folders to get them on the karts

EVO

it depends which chassis. Save the file in your image editing program as TK_body.tga or CRG_body.tga in a seperate folder
Open paintED and click Dir Read navigate to this folder. below the white box with your .tga files name your skin.

Finally pack it. put it in the program files>kart racing pro>karts (you will have to make this folder)
>t_kc1/t_kc3/t_ks1 or c_ks1/c_kc1/c_kc3

You will also want to make custom suits,rims,steering wheel, helmet.  They go in the same folder as tk_body and crg_body

they should be named driver.tga,           tk_swheel.tga/crg_swheel,            tk_hubs.tga/crg_hubs.tga
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Diddy4957

ok thanks and they were skins i downloaded off the paints section on the forum

Diddy4957

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Diddy4957

it still wont work i downloaded skins from the forum but i cant get them into the game still so what should i do

Diddy4957

my computer says they wont work in as theyre mac so is there something i have to do to the skins before i put them into the folders

Diddy4957

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qssug022x2gj5e is the link i used for the merlin skin i put it in the folder u showed me to create and it wouldnt work so is there another step i need to do

Diddy4957

ive done that and the paint doent appear and i do have the full version

Diddy4957

thank you for youre help it works now :D :D
i named the "karts" folder as kart without the s and that was the problem it was the screen shot you gave me i needed