• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:32:23 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

F1 2013

Started by IceMan11, July 19, 2013, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO ARE AN F1 FAN AND/OR OWNS F1 2012

F1 2013 is expected to come out in September and there is a brand new feature that will surprise a few people. I think its amazing for this new feature to arrive and am looking forward to get the game and try it out. Watch the video below to find out what that new feature is. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tXBVPrpia5o
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

James Beer

yeah im actually very impressed with 2013, i love the older f1 cars and that's probably the only reason i will buy it. Shame reiza studios have taken the rights for senna, so f1 2013 cannot have his car and him in it. Wasn't very impressed with 2010,2011, and 2012 but hopefully this one will be better ??? ::) :)

IceMan11

Yeah, the previous versions were OK. I only had 11 and 12. I liked the Champions Mode though in 12.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

James Beer

yes there were some bits that were alright but for the £40 you pay for it new you could get a better more advanced sim than a sort of "arcady" game

IceMan11

It costs so much because its the only official game. You could get something like that on rFactor for much less (or is it free?) ???

James Beer

yep its all cause its official, some f1 mods i have played are much better than this and they are free. You pay £3 for the game (race 07) and there are plenty of great f1 mods, i much prefer these to any official f1 game. But anyway f1 2013 might be a good one, we can only hope...

IceMan11

Quote from: Intrepid James on July 19, 2013, 11:00:59 PM
yep its all cause its official, some f1 mods i have played are much better than this and they are free. You pay £3 for the game (race 07) and there are plenty of great f1 mods, i much prefer these to any official f1 game. But anyway f1 2013 might be a good one, we can only hope...

Just have to wait and see...sadly, the only old cars will be a Lotus 100T driven by Piguet and Nakajima, 3 Williams cars, the 1980, 1991, and 1996 versions, and the 1999 Ferrari F399. Maybe in 2014, they could have a car driven by Senna :D

James Beer

yeah that would be great, the problem is the copyright of the cars and "senna" as a name (at least with reiza studios taking the rights we know its going to be a good sim), the only game i know that offically has senna's car in it is simraceway and that is terrible

IceMan11