• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Kart.exe KRP crashes // No help from Piboso

Started by BirelRacing, July 25, 2015, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BirelRacing

Hello,

perhaps somebody can help me. I wrote 2 E-Mails to Piboso and I didnt get any support.

My KRP worked all the time until I updated the game. Now I have installed Beta14.

When I choose a track and click on "start" the game changes in a short loading menu with "connected".

Then the mask changes to the mode where I can choose "garage", "settings", etc.
In this mask I usually can press on "To track" and I can drive.

The problem is, that I can't move the mouse anymore. I can't do anything in this mask.

When I open the task manager, the information comes on my screen that "kart.exe" doesn't work anymore.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. I tried it with my Serial Key and as a demo version. Anytime the same problem.

Can somebody help me?

Hugo Hernandez

PiBoSo

July 25, 2015, 06:24:12 PM #2 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:04:33 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: BirelRacing on July 25, 2015, 05:09:12 PM
Hello,

perhaps somebody can help me. I wrote 2 E-Mails to Piboso and I didnt get any support.

My KRP worked all the time until I updated the game. Now I have installed Beta14.

When I choose a track and click on "start" the game changes in a short loading menu with "connected".

Then the mask changes to the mode where I can choose "garage", "settings", etc.
In this mask I usually can press on "To track" and I can drive.

The problem is, that I can't move the mouse anymore. I can't do anything in this mask.

When I open the task manager, the information comes on my screen that "kart.exe" doesn't work anymore.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. I tried it with my Serial Key and as a demo version. Anytime the same problem.

Can somebody help me?

What address did you send the emails to? Nothing arrived.
Have you done a clean install? http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3597.0

BirelRacing

July 27, 2015, 05:24:13 PM #3 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:17:18 PM by BirelRacing
Hello,

I sent all E-Mails to "support@piboso.com".

I removed everything manually like in the description. (Folder: "Kart Racing Pro" C:\Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro).
The Piboso folder in my documents was also deleted.

I had to to fill in my User License again. (I activated it new because I changed my drivername).

Completely deleted and completely installed like the first time. (Now Beta14c).

Doesnt work. Error like in the first post.

PiBoSo

Quote from: BirelRacing on July 27, 2015, 05:24:13 PM
Hello,

I sent all E-Mails to "support@piboso.com".

I removed everything manually like in the description. (Folder: "Kart Racing Pro" C:\Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro).
The Piboso folder in my documents was also deleted.

I had to to fill in my User License again. (I activated it new because I changed my drivername).

Completely deleted and completely installed like the first time. (Now Beta14c).

Doesnt work. Error like in the first post.

Unfortunately no email arrived, except for one on the 29th of May, about registration.
What steering wheel are you using?
Are the graphics drivers updated to the latest official version?

BirelRacing

It worked all the time. Then I uninstalled the game some months ago.
Since I reinstalled it, it doesnt work anymore.

I can't imagine that the graphic card is the reason. The update should be the newest.

I use the Logitech GT driving force.

Also tried it without sticking wheel - usb in my computer.

BirelRacing

Now it works! I got the solution!

I updated the driver of my graphic card again and the newest version of java.

Don't know which of the components was the solution, but it works now perfectly!

Thank you!

PiBoSo

Quote from: BirelRacing on July 28, 2015, 11:19:48 AM
Now it works! I got the solution!

I updated the driver of my graphic card again and the newest version of java.

Don't know which of the components was the solution, but it works now perfectly!

Thank you!

Java is not used by Kart Racing Pro, at all.